2015年12月3日 星期四

  |  No comments  |  

Stepping out at night - romantico Italiano

Mr. Pendleton's night out...

Dressing up for stepping out. What could be better? If you are going to spend a wonderful day with friends at a picnic (Thanks Stan, Sara and Cruz!!!) and then have a romantic Italian dinner with the most beautiful woman, you had better dress for the part.

Love this picture's contrast...focusing on the clothes and the wine but showing a lively atmosphere in the background. Perfect evening!

Red wine gives me that dreamy look...aaahhh wine, I love you!
To start, we see the combination of the golden deer's head lapel pin and the golden crown cuff links, worn on the Pierre Balmain French cuff shirt. 
I love you deer...
The look I went with, for our rustic, Italian dinner-and-wine date, was a tweed ensemble. It was well warm and still comfortable enough. I like how it almost looks like I'm at a station or something, waiting for my love to arrive...


Stopping to ponder for a bit.
The combination of the blazer, waistcoat and tweed trousers made for a nice, reserved outfit for evening shots, thanks to the wonderful skills of my photographer, Amanda.


Hey you! Where are you going?
Dark colors at night with some color from the foliage in the background made for some nice shots, breaking the monochromatic with some understated vividness.

Sit here and rest for a bit. Modelling is hard work!
I think the vintage tweed look with the baker boy cap worked quite well in the setting of the old buildings and large, wooden doors.

Nobody does the fake-walk better than me...
I love this next picture, maybe because of the connection between my bowed head and the shadow? It looks rather ominous and mysterious. I had to do a double-take to figure out I hadn't grown horns.


Begone, evil demon-horn beast!!!
I adore the angles in this picture and the contrasting light/dark patches, again with the shadow of the tree playing mysteriously in the background. I also really like how the golden sleeve garters and the jewelry stand out subtly against the shirt's striped pattern.

Move towards the light...
A bit of simulated action in the next two shots - looks like I'm doing a bit of a turn and then walking away, but actually they were two totally different shots at different times.







And, finally, a close-up to nicely capture my crosshatch tweed blazer and straight-razor-trimmed facial hair...


Outfit:
Cap - Baker boy cap by ASOS
Shirt - French cuff by Pierre Balmain
Waistcoat - ASOS
Blazer - ZARA Man
Trousers - ASOS
Shoes - Tattoo print Dr. Martens
Jewelry and sleeve garters from ASOS


0 意見:

張貼留言